Monday, January 26, 2009

Quick Hello

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick post to let ya'll know that I'm still alive and that I'm going to get back into blogger world this week. With my schedule of mass in the morning before work, and adoration and the gym after work, by the time I get home I don't even want to turn my computer on. I think what will help me is if I set aside a particular day each week to blog. Not sure which day that will be yet, but I'm thinking either Wednesday or Sunday. It would be a great addition to my attempts to create more order in my daily life. Well, gotta go for now. Lunch is over and more work awaits.

Oh, BTW, please pray for Khelan, a friend of mine's 11-year-old nephew. He lives in Trinidad and has been battling bone cancer for 2 years now. The doctors have found more tumors, and the outlook isn't promising. He is in God's hands now. Our Lady of Hope, pray for this little boy.

In God's Infinite Love,
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment